Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clomid Day 4

One more day of this shit.

I went to a lunch meeting today with some colleagues.

It was lovely.

I purposefully wore a light sweater due to my perspiration issues.

All of the sudden, I felt a heat wave coming over me. My cheeks and ears were FLAMING. And I was in the middle of a sentence.

And next thing I knew, I had tears in my eyes...

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?

Thankfully noone really noticed.

Also, Mr. Rootbeer and I had a really great talk last night.

I am so very lucky to have him.

I am craaazay.

Again...blame the clomid. :P

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I hate to tell you, but the effects actually don't wear off when you quit taking it. They can last until after ovulation or a few weeks....You will get maybe a week break if you have to do another cycle. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! But maybe you will get lucky and your sideeffects will subside in a day or so! Some months were worse than others for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they won't wear off when you're pregnant either!! lol, I had the worst hot flashes with the girls, and it was summer in AZ. I feel ya.
    Glad you and the Mr. had a good talk, you guys need to stay strong through this and support each other. In good times and bad ;)
    thinking of you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete