Monday, January 18, 2010

Clomid Day 2

I have to tell you, I didn't think I would have any side effects the first day....boy, was I wrong.

HOLY HOT FLASHES.

It didn't really hit me until I got into bed and snuggled up against Mr. Rootbeer. I wore the usual to bed, one of Mr. R's t-shirts, and I got under the covers and fell asleep.

About 5 minutes later I was awakened by the fact that my entire body felt like it was ON FIRE.

Like I had a fever.

So, I ripped the covers off and fell back asleep. I did not wake up again until 6:00 am this morning only to find myself SOAKING.FUCKING.WET.

hair - WET.

t-shirt - WET.

top of the comforter - WET.

I am sure you find this as disgusting as I do.

And, of course, I showered before bed last night.

Soooooo, I was late to work. And it's Monday.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I'm cranky today.

No comments:

Post a Comment