Sunday, January 17, 2010

Clomid Day 1

OK internets. I know you're all prolly pissed. I apologize for not updating sooner, but the truth is that I had this great post in the works about my very first trip to Whole Foods, and how AF finally came, and how Dr. JustRelax gave me clomid for my birthday. But blogger lost it.

So, don't be mad at me. Be mad at blogger.

Anyway, so yeah. Dr. JustRelax stepped up his game. I called him on Tuesday to let him know that I was finally bleeding and he wrote me a prescription for clomid.

Crazy shit huh?

So, here I am...sitting on my new comfy couch, staring at the little pill sitting in front of me.

The plan is to do chart and use OPK's this cycle. But, I was supposed to start temping already, and so far that has been a HUGE FAIL.

I will start tomorrow. (probably not, I suck.)

But I will NOT be using the devil CBEFM.

Wish me luck, internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment