Monday, June 29, 2009

Cycle Day 1

those words have never sounded so sweet...

AF has finally showed up, and although I am very uncomfortable, I am so relieved. I can't remember ever having a period like this. Heating pads are my friend.

In other news, my peace with God was short-lived. My grandfather had a heart attack Saturday night. He had surgery today. When it rains, it friggen pours.

I don't know how much more I can handle. I find myself wondering what the fuck I did to deserve all of this shit. I am seeing the shrink this afternoon, I bet she will have a field day with this shit...

3 comments:

  1. Aww sweetie. Self doubt and self inflicted punishment go hand in hand with IF and/or M/C. Sometimes you have to take a step back. Your grandfather's heartattack isn't about you, but has to do with him. Your emotions are a secondary result. I know its hard but try to take things individually. Be there for your grandfather (physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever) but focus on HIM not YOUR Feelings. Reserve YOUR feelings for YOUR situation.
    "That which doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger." You will be XENA, Warrior Princess when it is all said and done. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your Grandpa sweetie, I hope he pulls through OK. Hugs & try to hang in there, we all have dark moments- you will get through it and happy days will come again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you darling! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete