Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'll Have You Know...

that I still have those damn pregnancy pimples on my chest, even though I have been officially un-pregnant for almost 5 weeks now

that I ate an entire 1/2 gallon of pinstripe brownie ice cream on Sunday night

that I have a blister on my heel from the stupid shoes I stupidly decided to wear yesterday and today

that Mr. Rootbeer made dinner for the first time ever last night

that I have about 13 loads of dirty clothes lying all over my house

that I have zero inclination to wash any of those clothes in the near future

that I would get another puppy in a second if only Mr. Rootbeer weren't so mean/sensible

2 comments:

  1. the misters of the world should stop being so sensible slash mean. then we could all have puppies everywhere and all our problems would be solved! :) yayee for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pimples will go away! I thought they would be gone too after mine… took me about three months! Blah! What we do for our children!

    ReplyDelete