Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yummm

Mr. Rootbeer and I went out for pizza with his parents last night. We went to my fav pizza spot on the earth, Sally's in New Haven on Wooster Street. The crust is thin and crispy and the pizza literally melts in your mouth. I am drooling just thinking about it. Mr. Rootbeer and his Dad shared a sausage and peppers pie, and Mom and I shared a tomato, broccoli, and garlic white pie. I have some in the fridge at home waiting for me to eat it.

Besides the yummy pizza, yesterday was a terrible day for morning sickness. I woke up at 4:00am for a meeting and hopped in the shower. As I was washing my hair I started feeling a little dizzy and lightheaded. Before I knew it, I was throwing up in the shower. I had to get to work for a 6:30am meeting, so after dry heaving for about an hour, I managed to get myself dressed and ready to go. I rushed out the door, drove to work, and walked in to a dark, empty conference room. ?????

The meeting had been cancelled the night before, and nobody bothered to let me know. I found this out after sitting at a coworkers desk for 20 minutes texting and calling everyone I could to find out what w as going on. When I finally got the news it was 6:50, I locked up the office, and headed home. On the way home, I called my Mom and started to cry hysterically. These hormones are really starting to get to me. I was so upset because I realyl could have used the extra sleep and I was so mad that noone called me. I ended up getting back into bed with Mr. Rootbeer, he is amazing. When I came into the room crying like a big baby I woke him up and scared him, he pulled me into bed and scratched my back until I fell asleep and got an extra hour of sleep. By the time I went back to work I was over it. But the nausea wasn't done with me. I felt like I was going to puke all day long. But I didn't. I kind of wish I had. I feel better once I do most times.

Tomorrow I am going on a special day trip with some very special ladies. I will reveal more with pictures on Monday. And while I am gone, Mr. Rootbeer, my dad, and some friends will be installing our central air. THANK SWEET BABY JESUS! I cannot go through another summer sweating, and especially not this summer carrying an extra 20 lbs or so around.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! (of the pizza, not the puking) Sorry about the puking, that sucks. I bet the Roots are THRILLED about baby :)

    ReplyDelete