Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday Funday!

Chris along with some friends and family worked very hard on Sunday to install central air in our home. I can't wait to hit a button and not have to worry about sweating my pregnant ass off this summer. They went into the attic and they found a huge nest of birds! The momma bird was feeding the babies and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Well, I didn't exactly see it for myself, my Dad took pictures for me.











I am really grossed out by these birds living in my attic, but what am I supposed to do? Throw the baby birds into the wild? I couldn't! They are too young and need their momma bird. Oh well, they will be long gone by the time Baby Rootbeer comes.




While the boys were workin' hard on the air conditioning, I got out of there as fast as humanly possible. I spent the day with three fabulous nesties! We met at the Roosevelt Square Mall in Long Island, for a fun-filled day of shopping, spinach artichoke dip, and chocolate covered gummy bears. It was awesome! Check out some of our pics below!

Bubba, Thusa, Me and Weeeeee :)

The low point of the day HAD to have been on my drive home. After we got to Thusa's, I jumped in my car for my hour drive home. I was on my way to the highway, driving down a dirt road when morning sickness suddenly came over me. I couldn't pull over because the road was literally not large enough for another car to pass me! So, being the resourceful woman that I am, I reached into the backseat and found a paper bag to vomit into, while still driving. Noone can ever say I am not multi -talented. I called Mr. Rootbeer to tell him I was on my way home, and what had happened and he laughed at me for about 5 full minutes. Thanks Mr. Rootbeer, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment