Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brotherly Love

I have been dying to tell my little brother that Baby Rootbeer is on the way. He has been away at college for the past few months and this will be his first neice/nephew. My brother and I are really close and I knew he would be so excited. So on Monday after his last final my Dad drove to Rhode Island to pick him up for the summer. He came over and I broke the news. He was so excited!!! So excited, in fact, that the next day he posted it on his facebook page. We have decided not to tell everyone until we have our first appointment, so I called him and make him take it down immediatelty. Thank god I caught it early on.

In other news, my TTC sidekick Bubbalini is knocked up!!! I am so excited for her, and also for me :) I secretly hoped we would end up being pregnant together. Even if our pregnancies only overlapped for a few months, but it worked out better than I could have planned. We are 15 days apart. It is so perfect. We shared the majority of the experience of trying to concieve our first children and now we are going to share the experience of having our first children. I never thought I would meet someone online and become such amazing friends and support systems for each other in such a short amount of time. I am going to pray every night for the safe and healthy deliveries of our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment