Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 week bloat pic

My first "belly" pic, although it's all bloat. I know this because I can barely zip my pants and I have lost 3 lbs. I am pretty sure people at work think I am getting fat. They see me stuffing my face all day long and I am sure they notice me pulling uncomfortably at my clothes, especially my pants. I am going to get a bella band this weekend. I don't care if I am only 5 1/2 weeks, my stomach is officially no longer flat and I am not going to have my pants leaving red marks on my tummy everyday for the sake of not caving to the bella band.

In other news, morning sickness reared its ugly head yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really nauseated. When I finally got out of bed and brushed my teeth I started dry heaving in the sink...disgusting. The thought of brushing my teeth makes my mouth water and not in a good way.

Let me just say I am not complaining, I am so happy to be pregnant with this baby. I pray every night before I fall asleep that the baby will stick and we will make it safely into the second trimester. I just need to hear Baby Rootbeer's heartbeat. I know that will be the most amazing sound I will ever hear in my life until I hear my baby cry for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment