Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor

So, I have officially christened my CBEFM. For the past three days I have woken up, peed on a little stick, and stuck it inside this magical little monitor. In theory, this nifty little device will tell us when the best time is to have sex. Right now, the monitor says I am in "high fertility". I call shenanigans. Today is CD 10. There is no way I am even close to fertile right now. Whatever, CBEFM we will see how smart you are soon. If I somehow manage to get KU this cycle. I promise I will shut my mouth and never question you again.

2 comments:

  1. sounds promising! hey, stranger things have happened... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could be a few days away from peak...thats how it works, gives you high fertility when it detects high estrogen before ovulation

    ReplyDelete