Friday, November 20, 2009

And so it begins...

the dreaded 2ww.

That's right folks, I peed on my nifty little stick today and stuck it in the CBEFM and ta da! My fertile phase is over.

I really loathe this part of my cycle. I have come to realize that almost every symptom of pregnancy, short of two lines of course, and every symptom of AF are pretty much the same. The exhaustion, the pimples, the headaches, and just plain feeling like shit.

I put zero stock in symptoms. Which, for me is a healthy development. I refuse to even entertain the idea that I could be pregnant until I see those two little magic lines.

But, you see, that's the part of this that makes the 2ww the little whore she is. She uses her alluring trickery to fool you into thinking you have a chance.

But in reality, I do have a chance. A pretty good one. And thanks to the CBEFM, Mr. Rootbeer and I have had sex every night for the past 10 days. So, I'm thinkin our chances are pretty good. We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Good LUCK!! It's amazing how we went so long as teenagers being abusive to people, feeling horrible etc. and never realized that two weeks out of the month we were in an LP phase and thus prone to all of these crazy things. In actuality we only really have two good one-two good weeks a month where we aren't bleeding or suffering from cramps, headaches etc. and men don't understand why we are moody bitches? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete