Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tomorrow....maybe

Last week Mr. Rootbeer and I went to an appointment. It was an ultrasound we paid out of pocket for to find out if Baby Root is made of sugar, spice and everything nice or frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails.

And it was a huge disappointment.

The tech said something to the degree of, "well it looks like maybe a girl"

To which I responded, "well that doesn't sound too positive"

Ya know, I wish he just said, "I can't tell, the baby is scrunched up and you need to come back next week."

I have waited to hear those three words "IT'S A ____!" for so long.

And now it's pretty anti-climactic.

So folks, we will go back tomorrow to confirm.

What do you think?

Boy or Girl?

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I think that tech sounds like a ding-dong! lol And I also think boy :) Sorry you have to wait even longer, that stinks. Hope you guys had an awesome trip, we have to catch up soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete