Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time for a Makeover

It is high time this blog got a makeover. I am thinking about making the move over to wordpress, but for now, I will be here.

I am sure you've noticed I haven't been posting much. The truth is that there is not much more to say about TTC, miscarriage, and infertility right now.



In fact, I am focusing on other things right now in my life. Things that are happy and cheery and most importantly things that I have control over.

And of course I will be sharing them with you!

I am off to my first quilting class today.

Mr. Rootbeer bought me a sewing machine for my birthday last month. And I was bursting at the seams (pun intended) to learn how to use it. So, I signed up for a quilting class.

Which starts today!

So far I have successfully finished two projects: a shower curtain and a kitchen wetbag. More to come on those later.

Stay tuned faithful readers...

2 comments:

  1. I want to see these things that you've made. . . and I want lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I have always wanted to make a quilt, can't wait to see the goods!

    ReplyDelete