Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Rootbeers

I have decided to start a blog, in the hopes of finding a place of solace. A journal or diary of sorts. I am unsure if anyone will actually read it. Maybe someone, somewhere will read a post and find something valuable. Maybe not.

Let me start by saying that this blog will not be entirely about trying to concieve, or being a newlywed. Although, at times I'm sure I will post about these topics, since they are huge peices of the proverbial pie, that is my life.

So, let's begin...

Mr. Rootbeer and I were married on October 10, 2008, after dating for 4ish years and knowing each other for about 10 years. It was the single most incredible day of my life, to date. Let me tell you, I have married the most amazing man on the face of earth. He is handsome, caring, and strong. But what I love about him most, is the look his eyes. Whenever I look into his eyes, I melt. Puddle on the floor, weak in the knees, aching feeling deep in my heart kind of melt. I trust those eyes. I love those eyes. I secretly pray that when I finally see our children, I will discover they have inherited those eyes. I not-so-secretly hope that they inherit his beautiful lips, since mine are on the small and puny side. Hopefully we will concieve these phantom children soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment